Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Past...

DOwn here im gonna write down the thgs tat i thk during my chemistry class..wakaka..coz too boring so i write my feeling down..it is written down be4 "tat thg" happened..so im putting it into my memories...

!st Title:The reason I Live For

One year ago...im the type of ppl tat wil easily giving up in anythg that i hav done..I wont let myself suffer n struggle in anythgs...I wil jst giv up n find another esier thg to do..But..a few month ago...after i had met u...u had changed me...From the moment i meet u...i knw i cant giving up so easily anymore..Not Anymore...Or i should say i dare nt to giv up anymore...
I duno from when on,u edi becum part of my body...letting u go away is same to tearing out my heart when im stil breathing...losing u = losing my life...tats why..eventhough up ahead is a long way tat full of pains...i wil stil walk it down without hesitation..coz i knw u wil show up at the end there...NO matter hw many times i failed n falled down...i wil stil stand up n contineous to walk...I wont stop walking until i reach ur side..never...I wont leave u unlless u leave me 1st,tis is a promise from a guy tat hav nv made promise be4..tis is the first time...n mb the last time i can made promise to u...


2nd Title:My World...

In tis world..all of us hav our own dream..i cant really sure of tis..bt i can sure tat all of us hav differ "world" in our heart..As i knw..my world inside my heart is jst a plain nightsky....without any decoration...(game=stars tat blinking quitely in the sky..jst like diamond tat put on a skarf..)
Form this view..any1 wil aso notice tat my sky is actualy stil lack of somethg...somethg tat is realy importnat..I duno wat is tat until i hav meet u...my sky is jst lack of a full moon
n after tat,,it wil becum perfect..u ar my moon tat make my world perfect..on the other hand..it can be say tat i needed u to make my life perfect..Without u...im losing the reason to live on...i wil jst becum a walking shadow tat littering around without knwing where should i go...

0 comments:

Deep feeling inside me.. © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner