Thursday, December 4, 2008

Boring Lifestyle..

Life be4 SPM--- playing,then study...

Life after SPM--- playing,then plaing...

after SPM had passed..it represents the cuming of holidays..Be4 SPm..im hoping 4 Spm to over so tat i can hav fun in my holidays...bt..it doesnt cum out as i expected...i do hav my holidays..a lot of free time..can play wat i want..can do wat i wan...bt..u knw...i dont feel even a bit of happiness in this...i wonder why...mb becoz of i hav too much of free time n it makes me feel like my life is worthless? or im already bored wif those games? or i feel like i should do something more meaningful? tats mean wat im doing now ar meaningless? argh...dammit..thinking like this wont help me to solve the prob n find the answer bt to let me hav a headache...maybe i should lay down on my bed,let myself cool down and think about it..probably after took a bath... hm...although it has been quite a long time i dont update my blog n im nt sure even til now..wil other ppl stil checking on my blog..but..to me..writing my feeling on tis blog already becum one of the way 4 me to express out my feeling..neways..im signing off now..n thx to those ppl who stil gt checking out my blog..

0 comments:

Deep feeling inside me.. © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner