Monday, January 11, 2010

A new life...A new beginning...A whole new person...

Year 2010... Upper 6 had started for few week already... In the same U6B1 class...bt the old classmates of L6B1 is no longer here...quite miss them...but well...becoz of we once gather be4 n get to knw each other..in a half yr time..til now all frends get seperated into the other 3 class..Aftr seperated...we only wil knw how precious are the memories meant to us...

Genting trip...nice..suddenly thk of it...talk bout it..i hav wonderful time out thr.. enjoy wif my frends..sms wif the gal i like wholday..haha...quite a meaningful memories it is..but i get rejected by her few weeks ago...haha..too bad huh? Well..mb its not the right time yet..or perhaps we ar destinated to be not together huh..haha.. About what she had told me.. bout what '' i dunwan to hurt u deeper..''or what.. Haha.. nah..tats just a reason.. I once saw a sentence in a book..it was written thr '' you said u didnt wan to c me get hurted, is tat mean u close ur eyes up when i cried? '' But well..since the decision she had made didnt affected me much..so i guess i jst wont go care so much about it...

STPM...the last exam in my whol life..And..its the most important exam to me too...It has the power to affect my future..so i guess..i hav to get serious in it huh? thr is no runaway anymore..

0 comments:

Deep feeling inside me.. © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner