Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Deep Sorrow...><

sigh...every1 aso thk tat im a happy go lucky guy..no stress no pressure..i thk they get tat wrong impression is probably becoz of i always playing games huh? i jst hope i could telling them tat they ar wrong...bt i cant..i really hope tat i could hav some1 tat can share my feeling n prob...no matter who...maybe i didnt show my sorrow or pain in front of my frand..bt..i doesnt mean tat i dun hav,right? i jst dun wan ppl worried bout me bt on the other hand,i hope ppl wil care bout me..hmm..ironic huh?>< haha...i lov joking bt tis is sure the whispher of my deep heart... frandship is an amazing feeling...although it is virtual n u cant c it...bt u can feel it when ppl start to care bout u...it givs u a warm feeling n yet it is nt the same type wif lov...nt contaiminate by any thg..jst pure n true heart...can u feel the feeling now? if can..pls leave me a comment n giv me some advicess....

0 comments:

Deep feeling inside me.. © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner