Sunday, July 27, 2008

Important sSpirit....

U knw wat is the most impotant thg when u ar playing sports? nah..it is nt about the win n lose man....is it "SPORTING"... when u lose..it mean lose..u cant blame other 4 ur failure...the onli thg u can do is blame ur self "i lose becoz im nt good enough so i mst train harder"..tats it..no more..the1 tat blame other when he lose..he is jst a f**ker... or i should say s**ker..it is more polite...=.=" jst like me..come to thk of it..few month ago..when i was jst tried to pick up my badminton skill after 1 year no play..when i 1st play..my opponent edi is a school representative in badminton(duno use the right word or nt xD) of coz..i lose badly..bt i cant jst blame him u knw..iti s my own fault...my skill is nt good enough(maybe edi rusting?wakaka)..there is once i thk of giving up..coz i thk im too stupid 4 doing evrythg><....even comunicate wif a gal is a prob.maybe im jst a useless guy huh?.nth good bt a lot of bad...bt..after my frand vince advice..i stand up as a man once more time..n now..i believe im better tat the1 im be4...tis is my pay bac after i putting so much effort in my badminton...although im nt the best among my frand yet..bt maybe someday i wil..who knw the thg in the future?..haha hope so...so..i very hate pppl when lose nt sporting...tats jst knw ....s**k....i love badminton..so i jst wan to hav a fair play n happy1...i dun like when ppl lose then they always say smth bad about u..tats shouldnt be happening..bt y ? y it's happening? it is becoz of me?or it is him? duh...stupid ppl let me blur..fine..tis time i wil jst let u go..n if there is another time again....u wil surely done 4 it...maybe my patience is reach the max stage edi..so dun force me to do the thg tat i dun wan to do...i can jst play til half...then go home...tats the most i can do 4 u coz u ar my frand..tats without hurting u..so appretiate it..s**ker..hmph..

0 comments:

Deep feeling inside me.. © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner