Monday, July 21, 2008

A hurt tat mean nth if compare to my heart..


2 week ago..after i went to cut hair wif my frand...we went to buy some food in order to fill up our stomach..on the way home..the sky start to turns dark n i can start to feel rain drop on my face..so..i speeded up n using 1 of my hand to tied up the food tat i bought n the other hand to stabilise my bicycle...bt..i wasnt the lucky guy in tat time..so..i falled down..argh..pain..Until now..it have been 2 weeks n the injuries stil havent recover fully yet...i wonder y i change my hand during stabilise the bicyle..it is hurts..but come to thk of it..it is nth if compare to my heart..maybe it is stil better coz i stil can feel the pain...><...hmm...maybe my brain is nt functioning tat time so i use my right hand to grip the left hand side bicyle grip..xD

0 comments:

Deep feeling inside me.. © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner