Saturday, June 6, 2009

Countdown..

There are still 2 more days to go to reach tuesday...but to me..its like it has been years...Oh my GOD...plss save me from my suffering.. T.t

The image of her is haunting in my brain..tats make me kip think of her all the time..haiz..maybe i should jst kip myself busy to not think of her so often?plying game? studying? learning guitar? which 1 is better..If u ar asking my mom..no doubt she wil tell u studying is better...haha..but i need to find sometime to learn my guitar..coz..i gt interest in it too..But of coz..it wont haunting in my brain jst lik wat i said jst now..it was jst a simple interest in learning new thg..

1 second passed...2 second passed..3...4...and 5...6...7 second passed d..n wat time left to reach Tuesday...Is it 2 days or 2 years..i cant sure about tat anymore..

0 comments:

Deep feeling inside me.. © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner