Saturday, June 6, 2009

...Her...

last 3 weeks ago..when i 1st step in class..i noticed one of the gal tat sit behind of my class..My eyesight tat moving through the whole class..jst simply stop at her...I hav a weird feeling at tat time..it jst burst out frm my heart..telling me tat it is a type of feeling tat i dun feel be4..A fairly pretty face..a pony tail hair style..no wear spetacle..very quiet..doing revision at there alone..

But im so regret now..coz after 3 weeks i stil havent talk to her even once..im wasting 3 weeks time man...tats a lot...recently.i meet her in my chemistry tuition in tuesday..maybe the god heard my words n giving me 1 more chance? If i cant talk to her..maybe at least i can draw her attention n try to greet her..then..maybe we can be frend after tat..? ..hope so...

Monday im going to class hiking in air itam dam..7.30..but onli some of the classmate go...mostly is guys..n gals...there are 2 of them..frm wat i heard frm my frend..but...she is not going...but i stil hope..she wil go... hoping n hoping for all days and nights...

August holidays...we wil hav a trips to Maxwell Hills in Ipoh..We are going thr to catch some insects to make it as specimens..a part of the project for biology classes..i wonder she wil going or not..if she is going..i wil trying.inviting her into my group? *haiz*

Lacking of self-confidence..not brave enough is my fatal weakness..
Damn..im fed up of tis type of myself d..im gonna change..for her sake..n for mine too..
Then ply less game n concentrate on studies? hmm..i wonder if i can do it or not..
maybe not now.but im sure i can do it after i meet her n knw bout her...

0 comments:

Deep feeling inside me.. © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner