Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A start..

We hav becum frend frm ytd onwards..at least..tats wat i think..But she doesnt seem wil reply my sms often..i wonder wat is the reason she do tat..hp no money? sms too expensive? or jst simply dunwan i disturb her..haiz..headache.. well..watevar is the reason..i wil stil try my best..


And there ar a good news bout me too ..I thk i can barely mastered a song d.. i mean plying it wif a guitar..but now..i stil can onli ply it wif a slower speed..hmm..let use the time to train my guitar n study better than waiting her reply? yea..tak the time slowly..thr is no nid rush..i thk to her..relationship is unnessessary..study is more important..But did she knw tat..even u hav a relationship..it wont affect any of ur study as long as u n ur other half can arrange ur time well..n u can hav a person who u can share ur problems..ur sadness..ur happyness..all sort of thgs..n thr wil be a always a person who wil cheer u up whenever u ar moody or upset...doesnt tat feel good..hmm..









But tat is onli the way i thking..not her..nvm though..lets train my guitar n study 1st..tat thg jst put aside..now..im jst nid to becum her frend n find chance to talk to her..as a normal frend i suppose...

0 comments:

Deep feeling inside me.. © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner