Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday..

Today hiking is soo boring n meaningless to me..i duno y i wil said tat..mb becoz of she is not going?
ANd today im told tat she was came back frm oversea..mb is when she is stil small..see-ing she so hardworking..tats really drive me gone insane...i feel so pressure..Im scared tat i wil getting the last place in the exam..Now im thirsty for knowledge..no matter wat type knowlege is tat..foreign language? guitar skill? normal subjects in school? i do hope i can be somebody in class..But..if im nt worked hard for tat..im sure i wil be the nobody in the class..no1 wil notice about my existance..not even her...

Praying~praying..praying for 2mr wil be a good day to me..But if u cum to thk of tis..u wil find tat praying isnt good enough for u to hav wat u wan..u nid to work hard to acomplish or getting wat u wan..And 2mr i wil hav a chance to prove tat.. *take a deep breath* phew..i wil try my best to ..u knw ..talk to her?

dammit..i feel i wan to kil myself now..A simple thg talk to a gal aso becum such complicated..haiz..

0 comments:

Deep feeling inside me.. © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner